Sunday, September 7, 2014

A CALL FOR PRAYER FOR ALL MESH INJURED PATIENTS

Our fellow men and women working in medical device companies are not protecting the men and women they profess to heal and cure.

The FDA seems powerless.

The attorneys are doing their best to raise the alarm and help in the way they are trained.

The courts are only able to take action based on our laws.

Doctors are picking up scalpels and implanting synthetic surgicl mesh in hundreds of thousands of humans around the world every single day. Why? To prevent recurrence of hernia, make women dry or make sure they are anatomically correct.

I do not know one single person who went to a doctor or surgeon and told them they wanted to be anatomically correct.

I do not know one woman or man (yes they implant bladder slings in men now) who went to a doctor or surgeon and told them, please make me dry even if I become a pelvic cripple, am disabled, will never be able to have sex again, will lose my job, my income and my home.

I do not know one single person with a hernia who ever went to a doctor or surgeon and said, it is very important never to have a hernia recurrence even if it makes me sterile, I lose one or both of my testicles or live in chronic pain.

Nope. Never met a single one.

Please pray doctors become empowered to protect the men and women they intend to heal.

Please pray these procedures are no longer touted as the "gold standard".

Please pray for common sense like in the old days when doctors and surgeons worked to prevent foreign bodies in humans, not to put them in.



No comments: